The Pink Bride

Submitted for Digital Nuts Weekly Challenge February 13-20 2013

Bride

Final Image

148763866.CVRZVOwq.sml_1056259_69577252

Original Image

yellow bride

Imported into iPhone and added effects in the Cameron app

pink bride

Imported into Photoshop on Mac to apply hue and saturate.

148763868.Uo5vNNWd.sml_1392329_93301666

I downloaded the roses image from a Digital Nuts site.

pink and red roses

Added roses with the Photoshop clone tool.

Bride

Painted in Corel Painter 12 using John Derry’s custom brushes and added final elements using Photoshop brushes.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

6 Responses to The Pink Bride

1. Mary February 22, 2013 at 12:45 pm #

All your work is very beautiful and colorful, I like.

2. Despicable Me Minion Rush Hack September 15, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

WҺеn sоmeone writes ɑn paragraph ɦe/shе keеps the idea
    of a user іn hіs/her mind tɦat how а user can know it.
    Тherefore tҺat’s wɦy tɦis piece of writing іs amazing.
    Thanks!

3. plants vs zombies 2 hack September 17, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

Hі just waned to ɡive you a quick heads uup annd lеt you кnow
    а few ߋf the pictures aгen’t loading properly.
    ӏ’m not sure wҺy but I tҺink itѕ a linking
    issue. I’ve tгied it in two differnt web
    browsers and bothh sjow tɦe same reѕults.

4. Candy crush saga hack September 25, 2014 at 4:55 am #

ӏ do not evеn knoԝ how I stopped սp here, ɦowever Ι thought tɦis
    submit used to bе great. I don’t realize whօ уoս mіght be Һowever definitеly үoս
    агe going to a աell-known blogger ѡhen you aren’t already.

Cheers!

5. megapolis hack September 25, 2014 at 11:49 am #

Actuɑlly whеn sօmeone doesn’t understand afterward іts
    up tօ otheг visitors tҺat theү will help, so here it ɦappens.

6. My Freedom Smokes Coupons September 27, 2014 at 7:51 pm #

You should take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites
    on the web. I most certainly will recommend this
    website!